Wednesday 19 December 2012

Meet Krizanne.

Hello everyone, 

I'm Krizanne Abubo one of the blogger of this blog. I was born and raised in the Philippines but living in Ireland. 

I'm 15 years of existence and a second year student. I'm just another small town girl with big dreams.I don't really consider myself as 'Fashionista'I just like dressing up. and this blog is where I want to share that part of my life, and also I have my own personal blog which is dead at the moment because this past few days I was really busy for school works. But I wouldn't say it's a fashion blog since I talk about a lot of random things. I also have favourite bloggers they're really into fashion and they're the reason why I asked Danielle to make a fashion blog. 

Some of my favourite ones are Aria Clemente, Dani Barretto and Michelle Dy. What I wear speaks greatly of who I am. my style is really the trendy one. I end it here. I have nothing much to say.<3

Krizanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment