Thursday 20 December 2012

Meet Danielle.

Hello everybody!

My name is Danielle Olavario, sixteen years old, and I love fashion. I always have ever since I was a small child. I would decide what I would wear every single day, even when I was just staying at home. I regularly bought the Total Girl Fashion Magazine in my tween years and I would do my best to keep up with fashion trends. Because that's what I thought fashion was- staying on trend even when I was uncomfortable with whatever I was wearing. I guess that's the reason why I lost interest in it in the first place. I didn't understand that fashion was about expressing yourself.

I learned to love it again, however, when I moved to Ireland from the Philippines and was forced to re-start my whole wardrobe from scratch. My style really just depends on what my mood is on the day and what was available in my closet.

Krizanne and I are cousins and when she asked if I would establish a fashion blog with her, I jumped at the opportunity. My own personal blog, danielleolavario, is a bit quiet at the moment (my theory is that Transition Year ruined my creativity), so I was more than happy that my cousin asked me to do this. Like Krizanne I have been following fashion bloggers such as Delightfully Tacky and Scathingly Brilliant, and I have to say that they are my biggest inspirations fashion-wise, along with Ramona Flowers.

I look forward to sharing my fashion stories with you all, and I will see you all soon!

Love,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment